To deliver world class cultural and leisure services to you.
A Friendly Welcome
You will always be served:
- Quickly and with a smile.
- By helpful and friendly staff who are easily recognisable by their badge or dress.
- By staff who will listen to you to understand your needs.
- By staff who will explain our services to you and advise you in advance of any planned service changes.
Our services will be:
- Relevant, safe and welcoming for all, regardless of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexuality. We will not accept discrimination or harassment, on any grounds, by either our staff or people using our services.
Information about how you can access our services will be:
- Accurate and available in a range of formats on request including:
- Community languages including
Services we charge for will be:
- Competitively priced and fair to ensure value for money.
Our venues will be:
Safe, accessible and clean.
Keeping our Promise
- Find out what you think of the service provided to you, and how we can improve it, through your comments and market research.
- Develop our services to meet your needs.
- Train our staff to meet your needs on an ongoing basis.
You can help us by letting us know:
- What your service needs are.
- When you receive excellent service.
- When there are things that need to be improved.
You can do this by:
- Speaking to a member of staff, or
- Completing a comments