Planning a birthday party for your child?
Why not host it in your local community centre or public hall?
We have rooms for hire at venues across the city, perfect for parties for children aged 1-12 years on their birthday.
Our venues offer a wide range of room sizes and many of them are big enough to hold a bouncy castle and more.
For party bookings we allow up to 2 hours for the party plus 30 minutes before and after for setting up and tidying up. The cost is based on our standard room hire rates which start at £8.60 per hour for our smaller rooms. Click the link below to get further information on your preferred venue.
You're welcome to bring in everything you need for the party entertainment, including bouncy castles, a DJ or other music, equipment for games or face-painting and more!
There's no minimum number for guests and if you're planning a shorter party, just let us know and we'll advise on what's available to suit. For larger parties, prices vary depending on the room size required for your guest numbers.
Many of our venues have their own cafe which can provide party catering at reasonable rates, while some have kitchen facilities available for use included in the hire price.
Click here for a list of our community centres and public halls with rooms for hire.
The small print:
1. The recommended hire period for a birthday party is 3 hours. If you're planning a shorter party though, please contact your preferred venue for advice on what's available to suit your needs.
2. The final room hire cost will depend on the size of room required for your party and any entertainment you have planned.
3. Space for large equipment like bouncy castles is subject to availability of a suitable room - please confirm this with your preferred venue before booking party entertainment.
4. Selected venues have kitchen facilities for party use. If you plan to bring your own catering and need access to a kitchen, please check this with your preferred venue.
5. A deposit is payable at the time of booking, with the balance due in full 10 days before the party date.
6. Party bookers are responsible for ensuring the safe set up and operation of any equipment they hire for their party. Glasgow Life cannot accept any liability for this.