Making a Comment
We welcome your views and comments on any aspect of our service. You are the best people to tell us how well we are doing or if you have experienced a problem and what we can do to improve our service.
You can get in touch with us in the following ways.
Fill in our Comments, Compliments and Complaints online
Fill in form in the Related Documents panel and send it to:
220 High Street
G4 0QW (you do not need a stamp)
Phone us on 0141 287 8977
Glasgow Life has a two stage complaints process:
Stage 1 – is called Frontline Resolution
- We aim to resolve your complaint and respond to you within 5 working days or sooner if possible.
- Where your complaint cannot be resolved within 5 working days, it will be transferred over to the Investigation stage.
Stage 2 - is called Investigation Stage
When using stage 2 we will:
- Give you a full response to the complaint as soon as possible and no longer than 20 working days.
- Acknowledgement receipt of your complaint within 3 working days.
- If required we will discuss your complaint with you to understand why you remain dissatisfied and what outcome you are looking for.
- If our investigation will take longer than 20 working days, we will tell you and keep you updated on progress.
After we have fully investigated, if you are still dissatisfied with our decision or the way we dealt with your complaint, you can ask the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman (SPSO) to consider the matter. Their address is:
Freepost SPSO (this is all you need to write on the envelope, and you don't need to use a stamp).
Or you can phone them on 0800 377 7330 or visit www.spso.org,uk. The SPSO will not normally investigate if you have known about the problem for more than 12 months before complaining.
For full details of the Glasgow Life Customer Comments Policy, please see the related documents panel
The Scottish Public Services Ombudsman
4 Melville Street
Edinburgh EH3 7NS
(Note: this should be done within 12 months of the problem arising).