If you're affected by cancer you may want to know there's someone you can turn to for help. Someone who can help find answers to your questions, whatever they may be.
If you want to find information, support and practical help or would just like someone to talk to, come along to the Macmillan Information and Support Service at Elderpark Library. You can talk through issues and concerns with our staff and trained volunteers.
- Offer you a listening ear, time to talk and meet others affected by cancer
- Help you find information you need on living with all aspects of cancer
- Refer you to your local Macmillan Benefits Advisor
- Arrange free Counselling appointments at the library *
- Arrange free Complementary Therapy appointments at the library *
- Guide you to good quality internet sites for cancer information & support
* Provided by Cancer Support Scotland (pre booking required)