||10.30am - 2.30pm|
If you're affected by cancer you may want to know there's someone you can turn to for help. Someone who can help find answers to your questions, whatever they may be.
If you want to find information, support and practical help or would just like someone to talk to, come along to the Macmillan Information and Support Service at Langside Library. You can talk through issues and concerns with our staff and trained volunteers.
- Offer you a listening ear, time to talk and meet others affected by cancer
- Help you find the information you need on living with all aspects of cancer
- Arrange free counselling appointments held locally*
- Arrange free complementary therapy appointments held locally*
- Refer you to your local Macmillan Benefits Advisor
- Guide you to good quality internet sites for cancer information & support
* Provided by Cancer Support Scotland