If you want to find information, support and practical help or would just like someone to talk to, come along to the Macmillan Information and Support Service at Whiteinch Library. You can talk through issues and concerns with our staff and trained volunteers.
- Offer you a listening ear, time to talk and meet others affected by cancer
- Help you find the information you need on living with all aspects of cancer
- Refer you to your local Macmillan Benefits Advisor
- Refer you to Cancer Support Scotland for free Counselling and Complementary Therapies*
- Guide you to good quality internet sites for cancer information & support
- Help you sign up to MOVEmore - physical activity during and after cancer treatment
* Provided by Cancer Support Scotland