Opening on 4 July 2013 - 5 January 2014, "Burrell's Masters of Impressionism" will celebrate Sir William Burrell's magnificent collection of 19th Century French paintings and pastels.
The exhibition will showcase Sir William Burrell's collection of Impressionist works, including some which have not previously been seen. It will display these works together for the first time and will include works by Manet, Degas and Cezanne.
All donations made will go towards supporting the conservation and displays of the paintings.
It will also support the educational programme associated with the exhibition.
Categories of Support:
Everyone making a donation will:
- Have their chosen name featured on the ‘Thank You’ Panels within the Exhibition Space
- Donors will also be recognised on Glasgow Museums website
For gifts above £150, donors will receive the benefits as listed above with the addition of:
- Your donation recognised against an individual painting
- Acknowledgment in the Glasgow Life Annual Review
- Invitation to Masters of Impressionism Preview Event
All donors will have their chosen name, e.g The Smith Family featured within the Exhibition Space.
You can donate in several ways:
- by filling out the donation form and sending back to the Development Office at the address below
- phoning our Development Office on 0141 276 9515