Why is matters that the dinosaurs and the dodo have gone forever.
- Age of Fish – Scotland was a hot desert 380 million years ago, but a rich variety of fish lived in freshwater lochs
- Fossil Reptiles from Elgin – huge reptiles used to live in Elgin, in northeast Scotland. Find out more about their fossils, and the geologists who discovered them
- Life at the Time of Dinosaurs – what other animals lived in Scotland when dinosaurs roamed the planet?
- Fossils Under Our Feet – many fossils can be found in the rocks around Glasgow. What do they tell us about how Scotland used to be?
- Tracks, Trails and Dinosaur Tales – what can we tell from fossilised tracks, trails and dinosaur dinners about animals that lived millions of years ago?
- Wildlife in Danger – what animals are now extinct, or are about to be, due to loss of habitat, poaching and other causes?
- Hunting – challenges our views on why people hunt animals and our attitudes towards animals' deaths
- Scotland's Lost Wilidlife – many animals and plants that used to live here have disappeared from Scotland over the last few thousand years. Some are extinct worldiwde.