How we express ourselves, and why we need to.
- Masks and masquerades – masks can transform the wearer, and are used in performance, ritual, protection, fun and intrigue
- Ancient Sicilian Soap Opera – how the characters and plots in Greek Comedy were very similar to today's movies and TV soaps
- Animal Speak – animals have many ways of communicating. Find out why and how
- Beauty and Ugliness – different cultures have their own idea of male and female beauty which can be seen in art throughout the ages
- Chinese Symbols – Chinese art is full of symbols which still have meaning today
- Patterns of Change – how the beadwork created by North American Native peoples has changed to meet new circumstances.