The focus is fun fun fun with Kids Club!
These 5 hour sessions are a mix of games, sports and activities. Please check with reception if swimming is available at your local site.
||£35 per week or £30 with GKC |
£8 per day (no Kidz Card concession for daily rate)
*Tollcross only: £28 per week or £24 with GKC.
|How do I book?
||Please book in advance at the Glasgow Club of your choice for weekly sessions. Please note daily sessions are Pay As You Go and are subject to availability on the day.|
Monday – Friday from 10am – 3pm
(12noon – 1pm supervised lunch)
For ages: 5-11 years.Sessions are available at the following locations:
|Glasgow Club Bellahouston
|Glasgow Club Castlemilk
|Glasgow Club Crownpoint Sports Complex
|Glasgow Club Drumoyne
|Glasgow Club Easterhouse
|Glasgow Club Gorbals
|Glasgow Club Holyrood
|Glasgow Club Maryhill
|Glasgow Club Milton
|Glasgow Club Scotstoun Sports Campus
|Glasgow Club Springburn
|Glasgow Club Whitehill
|Emirates Arena & Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome |
|Tollcross International Swimming Centre* (Mon - Thurs only)|
Information for Parents
- Bookings - places will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis, so we recommend that you book as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Payment - for all session must be made at the time of booking. These can only be made in person at the reception of the Glasgow Club your child will attend. Please ensure before booking that you are able to attend as no refund can be provided in the event of a cancellation.
- Registration - to ensure the safety of your child, we ask you to register your child with our staff at the start of each day and to sign your child out when you pick them up at the end of each session. Booking information and consent form to be completed by parent/guardian on booking.
- Staffing - the team of staff hold various National Governing Body sports coaching qualifications and have attended a variety of multi sports and play training. All staff are Disclosure Scotland checked and adhere to Glasgow Life child protection policy.
- Lunch - the children will have a supervised lunch break each day. Please arrange for your child to bring a packed lunch.
- Clothing - due to the activity programme on offer to your child, we ask that they be dress appropriately for activies both indoors and outdoors and bring their swimming costume and towel if required.