Welcome to the Sport and Multi Activity Holiday Programme for October 2016 from Glasgow Sport.
This programme is packed with all the info you need to make sure the October break is active and full of fun!
From multi activity to specialised sports taster and training sessions there is something to suit everyone! Many of the activities are free or discounted with your Glasgow Kidz Card (GKC) or Glasgow Young Scot Card (GYSC).
HOW TO BOOK?
Bookings will be available from 26th September 2016 onwards.
There are a variety of ways to secure a place depending on the specific activity;
Book in Advance at the host venue
Book Directly with one of our sports development partners
Pay as You Go on a first come first served basis
For any book in advance activity; bookings will be available from 26th September onwards. Payment for advance bookings must be made at the time of booking.
Please consult the booking information detailed in the programme, which can be downloaded on the right of this page along with the booking form and then contact your nearest Glasgow Club.
Printed October Holiday Activity Programme brochures are also available at Glasgow Club venues across the city.
- A booking and consent form must be completed for each child participating in any session.
- Click here for addresses and contact numbers for each of the venues.
- An adult must remain in the building during all sessions for children under 5 years of age.
- Adults must accompany children under 8 years of age for pool activities.
- All children must be signed in and out by a responsible parent or guardian.
What's on Offer
Multi Activity Programmes
Glasgow Kids Club
Pre 5 Activities
Football - Mini Kickers
Disability Kids Club
Gymnastics & Trampoline
- Swimming Lessons
- Track Cycling