3rd-14th April 2017
Welcome to the Sport and Multi Activity Holiday Programme for April 2017 from Glasgow Sport.
The programme is packed with activities to make sure the Spring Holiday is active and full of fun!
From multi activity to specialised sports taster and training sessions there is something to suit everyone! Many of the activities are free or discounted with your Glasgow Kidz Card (GKC) or Glasgow Young Scot Card (GYSC).
There are a variety of ways to secure a place depending on the specific activity;
Book in Advance at the host venue (bookings available from March 13 onwards)
Pay as You Go on a first come first served basis. Please pay at reception on the day.
Payment for advance bookings must be made at the time of booking.
Please consult the booking information detailed in the programme, which can be downloaded on the right of this page along with the booking form and then contact your nearest Glasgow Club.
Printed Srping Holiday Activity Programme brochures are also available at Glasgow Club venues across the city.
- A booking and consent form must be completed for each child participating in any session.
- Click here for addresses and contact numbers for each of the venues.
- An adult must remain in the building during all sessions for children under 5 years of age.
- Adults must accompany children under 8 years of age for pool activities.
- All children must be signed in and out by a responsible parent or guardian.
What's on Offer
Multi Activity Programme
- Club 511
- First Aid for Kids
- Glasgow Kids Club
- Pool Activities
(adults must acoompany children under 8 years of age for pool activities)
Pre 5 Activities
- Football - Mini Kickers
- Play Gym
(an adult must remain in the building during all sessions for children under 5 years)
- Disability Cycling
- Disability Martial Arts
- Disability Swimming
- Gymnastics & Trampoline
- Gymnatics Skills School
- Rookie Lifeguard
- Table Tennis
- Track Cycling