30 June - 09 August 2014
Welcome to the Sport and Multi Activity Holiday Programme for Summer 2014 from Glasgow Sport.
This site is packed with all the info you need to make sure the Summer Holidays are active and full of fun! From multi activity to specialised sports training sessions there is something to suit everyone! Many of the activities are free or discounted with your Glasgow Kidz Card (GKC) or Glasgow Young Scot Card (GYSC).
There’s a new addition to the programme this Summer with Wee Sports Sites and they can be found at a Glasgow Club venue near you!
There will be Family Extravaganza Days; fun packed days for the whole family with pre-5 activity, youth area, health & fitness zone, multi-sports and art & crafts plus Commonwealth Club Sports Days; fun sports sessions for 5-16 year olds.
There are a variety of ways to secure a place depending on the specific activity - Booking in Advance at the host venue, Booking Directly with one of our sports development partners or Paying as You Go on a first come first served basis so please consult the booking information as detailed in the brochure, which can be downloaded on the right of this page along with the booking form and then contact your nearest Glasgow Club.
Summer Holiday Activity Programme brochures are also available for free pick up at Glasgow Club venues across the city.
Browse our programme
- A booking and consent form must be completed for each child participating in any session.
- Click here for addresses and contact numbers for each of the venues.
- An adult must remain in the building during all sessions for children under 5 years.
- Adults must accompany children under 8 years of age for pool activities.
What's on Offer
Multi Activity Programmes
- Family Extravaganza Days (Wee Sports Sites)
Glasgow Kids Club
Pre 5 Activities
- Commonwealth Club Sports Days (Wee Sports Sites)
- Swimming Lessons
- Trampoline Sessions