Clubmark is an important club development tool and helps clubs to be more structured, accessible and more organised.
Clubmark provides recognition for high quality clubs and there are a number of benefits that clubs receive as part of their accreditation (See Benefits Section).
Parents can also be more confident that their child’s club is a more child friendly and safer club and the Clubmark logo is provided to those accredited clubs to use on their letterheads and marketing information
Support for Clubs
Clubs are not on their own if they choose to work through Clubmark. Glasgow Sport will allocate a dedicated Sports Development Officer to work with the club to provide guidance, support and information to help the club to achieve accreditation as effectively and efficiently as possible. A Clubmark resource pack will also be provided and this has example templates for clubs to amend and make their own.
Benefits of Clubmark
Clubs who receive Clubmark Accreditation are entitled to the following benefits to reward and recognise their great work:
- Dedicated Officer Support
- Use of the Clubmark Logo on marketing material
- Links with Local Schools via Active Schools etc
- Advertisement on the Glasgow Sport Website
- Links with the Sports Council for Glasgow
- Free Sports Council For Glasgow Affiliation
- Can apply for up to £750 for Sports Council Glasgow Grant (Non Clubmark Clubs £500)
- Assistance to support and recruit volunteers to your club – marketing
- Certificate and frame
- Press release completed to advertise the presentation of Clubmark
- Mini pop up for the Club – advertising the Club and Clubmark
- Clubmark Clubs receive Generic coach Education courses for discounted rate
For more information on the GS Clubmark Accreditation Scheme please contact Club and Volunteer Development Officer, on 0141 287 5811 or email email@example.com