There are three main areas of sport in which volunteers can become involved with Glasgow Sport:
- Club Volunteering: Glasgow Sport has links to over 500 clubs in Glasgow offering a range of roles including coaching, administration, officiating and fundraising.
- Event Volunteering: Glasgow Sport run a number of high profile National and International Events, such as the Great Scottish Run, Woman's 10K, World Acrobatic Championship, Grand Prix Gymnastics and Glasgow Mela. These events provide opportunities for volunteers such as: stewarding; administration; officiating; transportation; and ambassadorial roles.
- Sports Specific Programmes: There are numerous opportunities for volunteers across Glasgow Sport's programmes including our:
- 15 Targeted Sports Programmes
- Active Schools Programmes and Festivals
- Outdoor Leisure Programmes
- Equalities and Disability Sports Programmes
- Health and Fitness Programmes and Classes