If you are nominating someone for the Volunteer Improvement Programme here is some information you might like to know:
All of the applicants for the Volunteer Improvement Programme are required to be nominated for the project by a suitable person, such as:
- Active Schools Co-ordinator
- Areas Service Officer
- Health and Physical Activity Officer
- Youth Services,
- Community Action Team Officer
- Sports Clubs/Club Coach/Committee member
- Sports Development – Target Sports Development & Club, Coach and Volunteer (CCV)
- College/University Lecturer or Supervisor
Please ensure that the applicant you are nominating is eligible for the programme. The criteria for applying is as follows:
- They should be 18 years or older
- The applicant should be a resident or volunteering in Glasgow
- They need to volunteer at least 1 hour per week
- And should have been volunteering for at least 6 months prior to the application date.
Please complete the nominator form which should be submitted along with the application form. You are able to recommend more that 1 volunteer for this programme
Please note: If you nominate someone for this project, we may contact you for further information regarding their application.
Please send completed applications to: Club and Volunteer Development Officer, Glasgow Sport, 20 Trongate, Glasgow, G1 5ES or email them to the team at the address at the side.
If you have any questions just give us a call.