Please update your details
Many of you have told us you want a better Glasgow Club website and want to be kept informed about changes. As we work to put this in place we really need your help. We've discovered many members either haven't given us an email address or the one we do have is mis-spelled.
From Monday 9th June, you will use the email address we have stored for you in our booking and till system to login to Online Booking. This will also be how you log into our new website when it launches so it’s important you check your details are
correct before these changes occur.
How to update (in about 30 seconds)
- You'll need the barcode number on your Glasgow Club card and a four-digit PIN number. Don't have this?
- Log in to online booking here
- Click "My Details" at the top-right of the page
- Check the email address box, and add/update if necessary
- Click 'Submit'.
- That's it! You're done!
What will you use my email for?
- To enable you to log in and book online
- To let you know when the new website is available
- To tell you something important (e.g. a change to your membership)
We know some of you suffer from 'email overload' so we'll keep it strictly to what we've outlined above. If you've signed up for our newsletter or told us you're happy to hear about other things you'll receive this too, but always with the option to 'opt-out'.
Why do I need to do this?
We're always trying to improve the service you receive as a Glasgow Club member and in response to feedback we received from members over the past few months we're working towards a new website.
This new site will give you an all-round better experience when it comes to finding out what's on, when it's on, and making a booking, and whether you're using your computer, a mobile or a tablet.
We'd hoped to launch it by now but its looking like it will be late summer.