Free Bowling at Kelvingrove
The Kelvingrove Lawn Bowls Centre played host the 2014 Lawn Bowls competitions. The centre has one of the most dramatic settings of all the Games venues, situated next to the magnificent Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum and overlooked by the equally spectacular Victorian edifice of Glasgow University.
The Bowls Centre is located at the southern end of Kelvingrove Park which is situated in Glasgow’s West End, considered to be one of the most desirable residential locations in Glasgow. This area is close to a host of shops, bars and restaurants.
- Free to use - no booking required
- Sessions allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Please call for casual bookings.
- Ask at the venue or call for Regular Lets or Events Applications.
- A range of major Events will take place at Kelvingrove during the season so please check at the venue for Green Restrictions and Closures
- The Kelvingrove 2014 Lawn Bowls Centre is a No Smoking Venue.
- Parking: On street but controlled Zone. Nearest Car Park is in Bunhouse Road (a few minutes walk)
Please note: we are currently unable to offer an online or pre booking facility for any activities held at Kelvingrove Lawn Bowls and Tennis Centre.
- 6 Greens
- Accessible Toilet
Opening Hours - Easter Weekend to September Weekend
|Monday to Friday
Actual Opening Hours vary during the season to please check with venue for monthly updates.
Directions to Kelvingrove Park