Kidz Card Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The prizes are as listed on the main competitions page. The prizes cannot be modified and there are no cash alternatives.
2. The promotion is open to Glasgow Kidz Card holders. Only one entry per prize per person.
3. To enter, first check with your parent/guardian, then fill in the short online form.
4. The closing date for competitions is as stated on the main competitions page. The winners of each prize will be chosen at random from the entries received and notified by email, telephone or letter. All winners will be given a timeframe within which to collect their prize; if prizes are not collected within the given timescale the prize will be re-allocated and another winner will be selected. If the winner requests that their prize is sent out by post, this will be at his/her own risk; Glasgow Young Scot/Kidz Card will not be liable for items not received through the post.
5. All winners' names are available for inspection by Glasgow Kidz Card holders only at Glasgow Young Scot/Kidz Card, 220 High Street, Glasgow, G4 0QW and by entering this prize draw, you are giving us consent to release your name for this purpose, if you are a winner.
6. The Editor's decision is final. The Editor reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event that the prize stated is no longer available. The Editor will contact the winner(s) in such circumstances.