The countdown has started to the 2012 Bank
of Scotland Junior Great Scottish Run on Saturday 1st September – and we
want you to be one of the first to sign up!
are now open for the 1.5k and 3k races and we have lots in store for race day to get you back for more!
More than just a race!
The Junior events on 1st September kicks off with our 1.5k and 3k
races and we have a whole host of reasons why you should get involved:
- Chances to win top prizes for you, your school or club
- Come and try sports, music and entertainment on the day
- Celebrity appearances during the race weekend
- Half price entry for all Young Scot, Glasgow Kidz Card and Junior jogscotland members
- Every entrant gets a souvenir t-shirt, finishers medal, finishers
personalised certificate and goody bag packed with great freebies!
Take part for charity
Sport is a great way to stay healthy but can also be a brilliant
way to raise money for charity. Sign up for the Bank of Scotland Junior
Great Scottish Run and check out our website for ideas of charities that
need your help!
Get all the behind the scenes news and updates on the Bank of
Scotland Junior Great Scottish Run through our facebook and twitter
pages. Share the excitement of the build-up to race day and find out
what everyone else is up to!
Remember all Glasgow Kidz Card holders get a massive 50% discount on entry!
See you at the start line!
2012 Bank of Scotland Junior Great Scottish Run team