Terms and Conditions
1. The prize is exactly as stated. The prize cannot be modified and there are no cash alternatives.
2. All prizes are for dates/times as specified.
3. This promotion is open only to Glasgow Young Scot Card holders only. Only one entry per person per competition.
4. To enter, simply tear off the back page of The Grid and send it to Glasgow Young Scot Card, 220 High Street, Glasgow, G4 0QW or call 0141 276 0729 or enter using the online form and tell us ALL of the following;
- Full Name
- GYSC card number
- Contact tel no
- Please state clearly which competition you are entering, where relevant.
5. The competitions close on the specified date for each competition at noon. The first competition to be drawn will be the earliest to close. Multiple competitions to close on the same date will be selected randomly. The winner(s) will also be chosen at random from the entries received and notified by either telephone/letter/email. All winners will be given a timeframe within which to collect their prize; if prizes are not collected within the given timescale the prize will be re-allocated and another winner will be selected. If the winner requests that their prize is sent out by post, this will be at his/her own risk; Glasgow Young Scot Card will not be liable for items not received through the post. Winners will automatically be excluded from the remaining competitions to be drawn at the sole discretion of the Editor.
6. The Editor's decision is final. The Editor reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event that the prize stated is no longer available. The Editor will contact the winner in such circumstances. The Editor reserves the right to withdraw a prize offer for a competition if the number of entrants is deemed too low.
7. Any personal data
submitted by the entrant will be used solely in accordance with current UK data
protection legislation. We will use this information only in relation to the
Competition by matching your personal details against our existing records to
confirm you are a valid cardholder and that your contact details are accurate
and up to date. Each Glasgow Young Scot Card winner agrees to
participate in any publicity or other such promotional activity we may
reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion. Winning participants’
competition entry details will be retained for a period of 24 months after which
time they will be purged from our records. All other participants’ competition
entry details will be destroyed when all winners have been confirmed. Please
also see our separate email
Fair Processing Notice
By giving this information, you agree to Glasgow Life* using it to process your competition entry or to update the details that we hold for you. If you are under 12 years of age, your parent or guardian will need to your details to allow us to use the information.
For your peace of mind, the details you send to us using this form will be securely encrypted.
WHO MAY PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The information which you provide will be processed by Culture and Sport Glasgow*, which is a data controller of this information for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE USED?
Information you provide form will be used by Culture and Sport Glasgow* to provide the services referred to in your original application for a Glasgow Kidz Card/Glasgow Young Scot Card.
*Glasgow Life and the sub-brands mentioned below are operating name(s) of Culture and Sport Glasgow ("CSG"). CSG is a company limited by guarantee, registered in Scotland with company number SC313851 and having its registered office at 220 High Stret, Glasgow G4 0QW. CSG is registered as a charity with the office of the Scottish Charity Regulator (No SCO37844). It operates and carries out its activities under the name Glasgow Life and/or the sub-brands Glasgow Arts, Glasgow Communities, Glasgow Music, Glasgow Events, Glasgow Libraries, Glasgow Museums, Glasgow Sport, Young Glasgow and their related branding. Glasgow Life delivers cultural and leisure services on behalf of Glasgow City Council.