1. Points will be credited to individual Glasgow Young Scot and Kidz Card holders only, no group cards or other Young Scot Cards will be eligible for the scheme.
2. One point will be awarded for each activity a cardholder participates in. Glasgow Young Scot and Kidz Cards must be presented at the time of the activity to qualify for points. On occasion, bonus points will be awarded, each leisure centre may operate this differently, please refer to online or leisure centre marketing for further details.
3. No monetary rewards will be offered, each point is worth 0.0001 pence.
4. Points will only be awarded at participating Glasgow Life facilities. Please check with your local facility for promotion details.
5. To redeem your points, please indicate to the receptionist (at any Glasgow Life leisure facility) what reward you would like to redeem your points for. Some items will be available to be redeemed at the centre, however, for some items you will be provided with a voucher which will allow you to visit the Glasgow Young Scot and Kidz Card office to collect your reward.
6. All points must be redeemed by 31 January of the following year. Your points total will be displayed at the bottom of your till receipt (issued by Culture and Sport Glasgow leisure facilities). All card holders points will revert to zero on 1 February 2010 and every 1st February thereafter.
7. All rewards are subject to availability. If unavailable you will be provided with a timescale within which your reward will be provided or you will be offered an alternative reward of similar point value.
8. We can take any action we consider appropriate if we have reason to believe that the scheme is being abused, including withholding points previously credited to your account.
9. Glasgow life may withdraw the scheme at any time and we may change the terms and conditions of the scheme. We will notify of any changes to the scheme.