Business Plan 2019-20
Glasgow Life’s Business Plan for 2019 to 2020 sets out the key priorities for the year ahead.
The plan is based on the requirements of our funders and needs of our stakeholders and outlines the activities and initiatives which we will undertake to achieve our vision to inspire Glasgow’s citizens and visitors to lead richer and more active lives through culture and sport. It is a rolling plan which is updated annually to reflect changes in the city and any new emerging priorities.
Glasgow Life's Strategic Objectives
We will encourage participation, involvement and engagement in culture and sport for all:
- to enhance the health and wellbeing of people who live, work and visit the city;
- to create an environment where enterprise, work and skills development are encouraged
- to provide opportunities for making positive life choices in a safe, attractive and sustainable environment;
to create a culture of learning and creativity that lets people flourish in their personal, family, community and working lives;
- to enhance and promote the city’s local, national and international image, identity and infrastructure; and
- to demonstrate the ongoing improvement in the quality, performance and impact of the services and opportunities we provide.
If you require documents in large print, braille, or audio versions please email: email@example.com