Business Plan 2020-21
Glasgow Life’s Business Plan for 2020 to 2021 sets out the key priorities for the year ahead.
Following the UK and Scottish Government's decision on 24th March 2020 to implement a national lockdown all Glasgow Life venues and services are closed and will remain closed until the Scottish Government issues a relaxation of restrictions and any changes to health and safety legislation which may have an impact on Glasgow Life.
This will significantly influence our ability to achieve the ambitions set out in this Plan and therefore this remains ‘draft’ until we emerge from lockdown.
Glasgow Life's Strategic Objectives
We will encourage participation, involvement and engagement in culture and sport for all:
- to enhance the health and wellbeing of people who live, work and visit the city;
- to create an environment where enterprise, work and skills development are encouraged
- to provide opportunities for making positive life choices in a safe, attractive and sustainable environment;
to create a culture of learning and creativity that lets people flourish in their personal, family, community and working lives;
- to enhance and promote the city’s local, national and international image, identity and infrastructure; and
- to demonstrate the ongoing improvement in the quality, performance and impact of the services and opportunities we provide.
The plan is based on the requirements of our funders and needs of our stakeholders and outlines the activities and initiatives which we will undertake to achieve our vision to inspire Glasgow’s citizens and visitors to lead richer and more active lives through culture and sport. It is a rolling plan which is updated annually to reflect changes in the city and any new emerging priorities.
If you require documents in large print, braille, or audio versions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org