Accounts and Marketing
Business and Intellectual Property information, workshops and enquiry service.
Financials, Companies and Marketing
We can supply company credit checks, original company accounts and analysed accounts. We supply, or you can create, detailed mailing lists targeting identified personnel. We offer workshops to show you how.
Welcome to the world of Mint
Mint UK combines information from 11 specialist sources. The information is presented in four separate modules: companies, news, market research and directors.
- Build your own company reports and lists.
- Detailed financials (where available) on all UK companies.
- Help with with sales and targeted marketing projects
- Research new regions
- Find out more about a company before you approach
or pitch for business
- MarketLine Industry Reports provide the information to put a company’s or sector’s performance in context
Contact Business at the Mitchell to order an Experian risk report.
Concerned about your client’s ability to pay? We can instantly access credit and risk reports via the premium Experian® service and you can purchase one for the reduced price of £15.00. More information about Experian Risk Report.
A guide to understanding balance sheets
A guide to preparing and submitting company accounts to Companies House
A guide to understanding profit and loss accounts
COBRA factsheets on managing finance
Glossary of business finance terminology