Citizens Advice Bureau - now at your local library
For CAB's contact details, opening times, etc, please visit their page.CAB
GAIN - Glasgow's Advice and Information Network
For more information on money advice services in Glasgow, please visit Gain 4 U.Find out more about GAIN 4 U
Need benefits or money advice? We can help at your local library!
Citizens' Advice Bureau staff are fully-trained workers. We have access to a comprehensive and up-to-date information system, covering a wide range of subjects.
No problem is too big or too small, and we will not judge you - just help you the best way we can.
Our friendly local teams offer a confidential, personalised advice service covering:
- Welfare Benefits, including Universal Credit
- Money and Debt
- Housing Advice
- Consumer Rights
- Employment and Dismissal rights
What we can do:
- We will listen to you
- Provide you with up-to-date information
- Help you write letters or fill in forms
- Write letters on your behalf
- Negotiate with a third party on your behalf, e.g. your local council or DWP
- Represent you at some types of formal hearings or tribunals
- Visit you at home if you are elderly or disabled
Partick Library is now closed for refurbishment but we are continuing to offer this service from Partick Healthy Living Centre, 9 Stewartville St, Glasgow G11 5PE.
CAB services from Partick are now re located in Hillhead all day Wednesday and JBG are in Whiteinch and Hillhead.