COVID-19 Club Governance
Sportscotland COVID Support For Clubs
Resources for clubs to make sure the club has all of the correct policies in place.Sportscotland COVID 19 Support for Clubs
COVID-19 Club Governance Support
Considerations for sports clubs in a post COVID-19 sports environment.Club Governance Support
The policies and procedures that guide a sports club are vital and even more so upon the restart of sport after COVID-19.
The resumption of sport will require clubs to reevaluate certain policies and procedures including Child Wellbeing and Protection, Health and Safety and Social Media policies.
- Follow Public Health guidelines set by Government and NGBs.
- Ensure the governance of your club / organisation allows you to complete club / organisation business online.
- Maintain an accurate registration database including up to date contact details of all members and a record of attendance. This will be vital if track and trace is required.
- Maintain data protection procedures or amend where necessary whilst delivering activities virtually.
- Be aware of safeguarding online associated to online meetings or delivered activity.
If you require documents in large print, braille, or audio versions please email: email@example.com