The Glasgow Sport Young Leaders - GSYL
Download your Recruitment Pack
Includes Application & Nominator FormGSYL Final Recruitment Pack 2017-18.pdf
If you have any questions about the programme or would like to get involved, please get in touch with our friendly staff.
Get the most out of volunteering in Glasgow! Glasgow Sport Young Leaders (GSYL) aims to maximise young volunteer’s potential by providing them with opportunities that will help to develop their leadership skills, increase their knowledge, experiences and enthusiasm of sport.
Who can get involved?
To be eligible for Young Leaders programme applicants must be;
- 14 – 18 years old.
- A resident of Glasgow and / or Volunteering within Glasgow
- Volunteering on a regular basis (min 4 hours per month)
- Shown a commitment to volunteering, within sport such as, Coaching. Administration, Leadership or Officiating.
What are the benefits?
- Glasgow Sport Young Leaders kit.
- High level of support and guidance from experienced professionals within the sports industry.
- Opportunities to meet new people, try new sports, have fun and give something back to the community.
- Receive recognition and rewards for commitment to volunteering.
- Progression onto on our other volunteer and/or employability programmes or our Glasgow Sport Youth Panel.
How can I get involved?
- Get in touch with our friendly staff by email or phone.
Next Training Session: Disability Inclusion Session
5.30-7.30pm, 30th April 2018, Kelvin Hall, 1445 Argyle Street Glasgow G3 8AW
To book your free training session, get in touch with our friendly staff
If you require documents in large print, braille, or audio versions please email: email@example.com