Not the best name in the world I grant you, but this is a fantastic way to spend 45 minutes. It is one of the simplest and most effective ways to get fit and you definitely don’t need to be Lance Armstrong to get the most from it.
As you might have guessed spinning involves a fitness class on a specialist spin bike in one of our fitness centres. I know it seems a bit strange, but believe it or not there’s quite a lot you can do on a bike and here are a few reasons to give it a blast:
- You can go at your own level by adjusting the bike resistance. This means you can make it as hard or easy as you like which means people of all abilities can train together – so get your friends down.
- I know we weren’t going to get technical but it’s one of the best calorie burners around.
- Spinning is low impact which means you are less likely to pick up injuries.
- It’s a great addition to any training programme for those that do other sports, helping to develop leg strength and cardio vascular endurance.
- The motivational music and instructors mean the classes go really quickly
- It’s a great fun, safe and friendly environment to train in.
- And let’s face it you won’t have to contend with the rotten weather, horrible traffic, potholed roads or punctures.
So why not give it a try. Follow the link to Book online