Here you'll find a list of all the fitness classes we have on offer across the city in the next seven days. You can book most of these online if you have Pay As You Go or Pay Monthly membership.
What do the letters after some class names mean?
- (v) Vitality - a range of classes aimed at those with varying levels of ability/mobility that may be more suitable for some customers than higher impact classes
- (wo) Women's Session - part of a women's multi-activity session*
- (ma) Multi Activity - part of a mixed multi-activity session*
- (al) Active Living - Part of a mixed session aimed at older adults*
* where multiple activities are available for one price. Classes that are part of a multi-activity session are not normally pre-bookable.
Please note: At this time, we are unable to offer an advanced or on-line booking facility for classes held in the Kelvingrove Pavilion, however, we are hoping to make this option available in the near future. If you would like any additional details on their activities please contact the facility directly on: - Tel No. 07920048945