If you're affected by cancer you may want to know there's someone you can turn to for help. Someone who can help find answers to your questions, whatever they may be.
If you want to find information, support and practical help or would just like someone to talk to, come along to the Macmillan Information and Support Service at The Mitchell Library. You can talk through issues and concerns with our staff and trained volunteers.
We are currently recruiting for Macmillan Information & Support Volunteers Find out more.
How we can help:
- a confidential support service
- a listening ear and time to talk
- access to benefits and financial advice by a specialist advisor
- access to complementary therapies
- access to counseling
- a relaxing place to meet others affected by cancer
- links to local support services
- guided internet access
- an email enquiry service
- access to and information on physical activity programmes
The Macmillan Cancer Information & Support Service is a partnership between Macmillan Cancer Support and Glasgow Libraries.
Complementary therapy and counselling services are provided in partnership with Cancer Support Scotland. Financial inclusion services are provided in partnership with Macmillan Benefits Service, Glasgow.