Glasgow Museums offer something for everyone. Whether you want to find out more about an artist, come with your class to see how we used to live, see the latest in contemporary art, or simply meet a friend for coffee, there is a museum for you!
Admission to all our museums is free, most have café facilities and a shop, and we warmly welcome children. A small entry charge may apply to some temporary exhibitions. The National Trust for Scotland manages Pollok House on behalf of Glasgow City Council and charges apply during summer months.
The museums opening times are 10.00am - 5.00pm, except Fridays and Sundays, when the museums are open from 11.00am - 5.00pm.
In this section of the website you can find information about
- Events taking place at Glasgow Museums
- What's on for schools
- Information about our Collections and using them for research, including a link ot our online collections navigator
- Glasgow Museums which gives details of our policies on charging, lending, photography and more
- Our Publications and how to buy books that have been produced by Glasgow Museums
- Learning information for teachers, parents and more
- How to get involved with Glasgow Museums through our Friends of Glasgow Museums or as a volunteer.
Glasgow Life welcomes our customer’s views and comments on all aspects of our service. A report has been compiled about our preformance in the period July - September 2013 for all the Glasgow Life areas. Please see how Glasgow Museums has performed in this report here.