Good Fundraising Guarantee
Our commitment to be open, honest & respectful to all our donors and supportersFind out more about this guarantee
We could not fulfil our charitable mission without the support of our generous, thoughtful and committed donors. We value the support of donors and understand the need to balance our duties to beneficiaries, with our duties to donors.
That’s why we make this commitment to you.
Our Fundraising Supporter Promise lets you know how we comply with the law as it applies to our charity and fundraising activities. For Donors' peace of mind, we are also committed to the guarantee to adhere to best practice as outlined in the Fundraising Code of Practice
As a fundraiser, we will be monitored to ensure that we comply with this Code of Practice.
We guarantee to operate in line with the values of the Code; to be Legal, Open, Honest and Respectful in all our fundraising. To promote and underpin these values, we commit to the following standards:
- We will be clear about who we are and what we do
- We will give a clear explanation of how you can make a gift and change or stop a regular donation
- If you do not want to give or wish to cease giving, we will respect your decision
- We will respect your rights and privacy
- We have a procedure for dealing with people in vulnerable circumstances and it is available on request
- We will hold your data securely
- We will communicate with you in accordance with your selected preferences
If you feel we have not adhered to these standards, or think we could do better please contact us on 0141 276 9515 or email us at email@example.com and we will deal with your enquiry quickly and thoroughly.
We commit to ensuring our customer enquiries & complaints process is clear and easily accessible and we will provide clear and evidence based reasons for our decisions on complaints.
However, should you be dissatisfied with our response, you will be able to take this further by contacting the Scottish Fundraising Standards Panel: www.goodfundraising.scot