Our Fundraising Guarantee to you
Good Fundraising Guarantee
Our commitment to be open, honest & respectful to all our donors and supportersFind out more info on Scottish Fundraising Standards Panel
Today not everyone in Glasgow has a great life.
Together we will change this. Your support helps us make sure everyone in the city can have a great Glasgow life.
We are hugely grateful to all our donors and our Fundraising Supporter Promise gives all our supporters peace of mind that we comply with the law as it applies to our charity and fundraising activities and adhere to best practice as outlined in the Fundraising Code of Practice
As a fundraiser, we will be monitored to ensure that we comply with this Code of Practice.
We guarantee to operate in line with the values of the Code; to be Legal, Open, Honest and Respectful in all our fundraising. To promote and underpin these values, we commit to the following standards:
- We will be clear about who we are and what we do
- We will give a clear explanation of how you can make a gift and change or stop a regular donation
- If you do not want to give or wish to cease giving, we will respect your decision
- We will respect your rights and privacy
- We will hold your data securely
- We will communicate with you in accordance with your selected preferences
If you feel we have not adhered to these standards, or think we could do better please contact us on 0141 276 9515 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will deal with your enquiry quickly and thoroughly.
We commit to ensuring our customer enquiries & complaints process is clear and easily accessible and we will provide clear and evidence based reasons for our decisions on complaints.
However, should you be dissatisfied with our response, you will be able to take this further by contacting the Scottish Fundraising Standards Panel.