Professional Learning for Teachers
0141 276 9505 / 9506
Glasgow Museums run a comprehensive programme of CPD for teachers, mainly as midweek twilight sessions.
These cover a range of topics and are intended to provide teachers with additional information about our collections as well as develop skills and ideas to use back in class.
Our varied 2019-20 programme covers sessions for nursery, primary and secondary school teachers. Highlights include:
- Ideas on how to explore and celebrate pupil’s diverse identities while tackling racism, Islamophobia and anti-social behaviour in the classroom
- A chance to learn more about dinosaurs and fossilisation and discover new ideas for classroom activities
- Enhancing teachers’ confidence in using Contemporary Art at GoMA
- STEM activities related to the Egyptians, Romans and Greeks at Glasgow Museums’ Resource Centre
- Using Museums Collections for Inclusive Language Learning In partnership with Education Services EAL team and Dyslexia Support Service
Download a copy of our primary and secondary programmes below.
Glasgow teachers book via CPD manager where all of our sessions are listed, approx 6 weeks before delivery. Non-Glasgow teachers can book by calling 0141 276 9505 / 9506. The cost for non-Glasgow teachers is £15 per person.
Primary Schools Programme 2019 CPD Programme
First published: 25 July 2019
Last updated: 25 July 2019
If you require documents in large print, braille, or audio versions please email: email@example.com