Attending the event
Blue badge parking will be on the West Carriageway beside the People’s Palace and an accessible shuttle bus will be in operation to George Square.
No booking is required for this service.
The accessible shuttle bus will operate from 16.30 to 20.30.
Yes, there will be a raised accessible viewing area in front of the Walter Scott Monument with ramp access.
George Square has areas of uneven ground, with areas of grass and a number of kerbs.
The stage programme will have bright and flashing lights.
- Each ticket permits one person only to access the event, regardless of age.
- All adults, children and babies MUST have their own ticket to gain access to the event.
- The Organisers reserve the right to refuse entry.
- All tickets are individually numbered. Allocated ticket numbers will be noted on successful applications.
- The Organisers are not liable for lost or stolen tickets.
- Any tickets reported lost or stolen will not be replaced. Ticket numbers will be cancelled and cannot be used for access to the event.
- The sale of tickets is strictly prohibited.
- Please enter by Gate A or Gate B as advised on your ticket and follow instructions from the stewards on site.
- Bag checks will be in operation. Please allow
extra time and arrive early.
- If you leave the arena, you will not be allowed to re-enter.
- Only plastic drinks containers are permitted within the arena.
- No alcohol is permitted.
- Please dress appropriately for inclement weather.
- The Organisers reserve the right to alter or change the programme at any time.
- Please respect the local residents, land and property.
- Unauthorised items must be disposed of in the bins provided or entry to the arena will be refused.
- Any item that could be considered a weapon, including multi-tools and pocket knives/sharp items
- Barbeques and other cooking devices, other than by official caterers
- Glass bottles/ jars/ containers
- Portable laser equipment
- Laser pens
- Gas or smoke devices
- Air horns
- Spray paint cans
- Aerosols over 250ml
- Sound systems
- Unofficial tabards and reflective jackets
- Illegal Drugs (including Legal Highs)
- Folding Chairs