Terms and conditions

  • Each ticket permits one person only to access the event, regardless of age.
  • All adults, children and babies MUST have their own ticket to gain access to the event.
  • A maximum of 6 tickets shall be allocated per household.
  • 93% of tickets will be available only to entrants within the Glasgow City postcode region. The remaining 7% will be available to entrants from outside Glasgow.
  • All tickets are individually numbered. Allocated ticket numbers will be noted on successful applications.
  • The Organisers are not liable for lost or stolen tickets.
  • Any tickets reported lost or stolen will not be replaced. Ticket numbers will be cancelled and cannot be used for access to the event.
  • The Organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to persons in possession of tickets reported lost or stolen.
  • The sale of tickets is strictly prohibited.