Schools and Nurseries
Book your visit
To book a visit or check availability please call 0141 276 9505 / 9506
Follow us for news and updates@Museum_Learning
We offer a programme of learning opportunities across our nine museums.
We cater for nursery, primary, secondary and additional support needs schools. Our curriculum-linked workshops have been created to support and enhance your school practice.
View and download our 2019-20 programmes below.
New sessions to look out for this term include:
- Linda McCartney and other artists: practical workshop at Kelvingrove Museum (secondary)
- Human Rights and Human Wrongs at St Mungo Museum (secondary)
- A Greener Journey at Riverside Museum (primary)
- Pop Art Prints at GoMA (primary and nursery)
- The Circus at Kelvin Hall (nursery)
If you require documents in large print, braille, or audio versions please email: email@example.com