Our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) is provided by a company called PAM Assist. They provide free, independent and confidential information plus further resources and counselling. The service is available 24/7.
Services available include:
- One off confidential advice or guidance regarding any personal or work related issues
- Short term counselling (up to 6 sessions) delivered face-to-face, telephone, or secure video link
- Online CBT and other mental health programmes
- Referral to specific support for debt, legal, bereavement, relationship support
- PAM Assist Wellbeing App - online and app health and wellbeing platform
However you contact PAM Assist you will be served by a professional trained counsellor, who will understand your needs and share the best possible next steps to get you the support you need. All counsellors are registered with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP). If there is no one available to take your call at that moment, you will be given an option to either remain on hold until a counsellor becomes available or leave a voicemail to request a call back.
There is no limit on the number of times you can contact PAM Assist. It is there whenever you need it.
The sections below will give you more information about PAM Assist and the services available.