Fully-funded Open University micro-credentials
Applications are now open for fully-funded places on the next intake of Open University online micro-credential courses, available through the Upskilling Fund. Courses available include:
- Business Management: Financial Accounting for Non-Financial Roles
- Business Management: Fundamentals of Management Accounting
- Business Management: Improving Organisational Practice
- Business Management: Marketing Principles and Practice
- Business Management: People Management and Leadership
- Business Management: Project Management
- Cisco: CCNA - Introduction to Networks
- Cisco: DevOps using DevNet
- Cisco: Python Programming (OpenEDG)
- Climate Change: Transforming your Organisation for Sustainability
- Agile Leadership and Management
- Cyber Security Operations (Cisco)
- Developing Educational Leadership in Practice
- Management of Change: Organisation Development and Design
- Management of Uncertainty: Leadership, Decisions and Action
- Mental Health: Working with Children and Young People
- Mentoring and Coaching in Professional Learning
Further information is available on the Open University website here.
If you are interested in applying for any of the courses, please speak with your manager in the first instance. Any time provided for study at work should be agreed in line with our Learning and Development Policy.
Pleases complete the online application form to submit your expression of interest before midnight on Sunday 4 February 2024
If you are successful in gaining a space, please let the Learning and Development team know on glLandDenquiries@glasgowlife.org.uk.