Fully funded upskilling courses from University of Strathclyde
Upskilling @ Strathclyde are offering a range of fully funded short and flexible modules developed across disciplines.
Funded by the Scottish Government and Scottish Funding Council (SFC), they offer a range of modules designed to provide more agile support for both employers and employees to upskill and reskill, increasing the provision of in-work learning using flexible models of delivery.
Who is eligible to apply?
Courses are open to all Scottish residents which is consistent with SFC's policy for core funded student places. You are eligible for funding if:
- you have 'settled status' in Scotland (i.e. you are not subject to any restriction on the period for which you may remain here)
- you are normally resident in Scotland (unless you are only in Scotland to study and otherwise would be living elsewhere)
- you have been normally resident in the United Kingdom for the last 3 years immediately preceding the course date.
- Building your leadership style
- Effective communication for leaders
- Influencing skills
- Leading teams
- Understanding emotional intelligence
- Anticipating the future with scenarios
- Introduction to sustainable development: Policy and practice
- Climate solutions professional
- Transitions into HE: Childhood Practice
- Transferable skills for work
Further information is available by clicking on each of the course links.
If you are interested in applying for any of the courses, please speak with your manager in the first instance. Any time provided for study at work should be agreed in line with our Learning and Development Policy.
If you are interested and the start dates listed are not suitable, these courses may be available again in the future so please keep an eye on the website for updates.
If you are successful in gaining a space, please let the Learning and Development team know at glLandDenquiries@glasgowlife.org.uk