More information on our exciting junior squash activities can be found here.Junior Squash
Glasgow Club Scotstoun is one of the biggest leisure facilities in the City. We have six singles squash courts, which were originally built to host the 2014 Commonwealth Games. We are unique in Glasgow in that we also have the ability to convert our courts to doubles
Our adult programme is ideal for anyone looking to improve their game of squash – there are regular social and club sessions, together with inclusive coaching sessions for all levels of ability and ages.
Adult Social Programme
We have two weekly gameplay sessions that cater for all standards of player. These sessions are ideal to see how you fare against others, or a way to meet other players that you can get regular games with.
- Beginner/ Intermediate: Thursday 7:00 - 9:00 PM
- Intermediate/ Advanced: Saturday 1:00 - 3:00 PM
£6 for Non - Glasgow Club Squash Members
FREE TO GLASGOW CLUB SQUASH MEMBERS
Adult Coaching Programme
We have two social sessions for different standards of player. These sessions are
coach led by fully qualified and able coaches. Members can book these sessions at
£5 instead of the non-member rate of £8.
- Gents Beginners: Tuesday 7:00 – 8:00pm
- Ladies Beginners: Tuesday 8:00 – 9:00pm
- Beginner/ Intermediate: Sunday 6:00 – 7:30pm
- Intermediate/ Advanced: Friday 6:00 – 7:30pm
- Advanced: Sunday 4:00 – 5:30pm
DISCOUNT TO GLASGOW CLUB SQUASH MEMBERS!
Our six courts are all glass-backed competition standard courts, built for the Commonwealth Games in 2014. The courts are booked on the hour for a period of 60 minutes. Courts can be booked either through the reception by calling up or in person, or through the excellent Glasgow Club App, which can be downloaded on to your phone.
- Adult: Glasgow Club Member £3.00 (Non Glasgow Club Member £8.00)
- Concession Glasgow Club Member £3.00 (Non Glasgow Club Member £5.00)
- Annual prices: £240 per annum (£150 concession)
Glasgow Club Squash membership is easy to take out and has no minimum contract. Joining is easy – simply complete a membership form at the main reception. Annual fees are:
- Adult: £24 per month
- Concession: £16 per month