This James Braid designed parkland course, opened in 1923, was once used as an Open qualifying course. The course lies three miles north of Glasgow city centre, adjacent to the boundary with East Dunbartonshire. Although reasonably flat, the 18 holes provide a great challenge for beginners and developing golfers. The clubhouse has had some recent refurbishment, and some additional works are planned. The existing pavilion offers golf starter accommodation, toilets, locker and changing accommodation.