To deliver world class cultural and leisure services to you.
A Friendly Welcome
You Will Always Be Served:
- Quickly and with a smile.
- By helpful and friendly staff who are easily recognisable by their badge or dress.
- By staff who will listen to you to understand your needs.
- By staff who will explain our services to you and advise you in advance of any planned service changes.
Open to Everyone
Our Services Will Be:
- Relevant, safe and welcoming for all, regardless of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexuality.
- We will not accept discrimination or harassment, on any grounds, by either our staff or people using our services.
Information About How You Can Access Our Services Will Be:
Accurate and available in a range of Braille
- Large print
- Community languages including
- British Sign Language
Services We Charge For Will Be:
Competitively priced and fair to ensure value for money.
Our Venues Will Be:
- Safe, accessible and clean.
Keeping our Promise
- Find out what you think of the service provided to you, and how we can improve it, through your comments and market research.
- Develop our services to meet your needs.
- Train our staff to meet your needs on an ongoing basis.
You Can Help Us By Letting Us Know:
- What your service needs are.
- When you receive excellent service.
- When there are things that need to be improved.
You Can Do This By:
- Speaking to a member of staff, or
- Completing a comments card, which you will
find in all venues.
If you require documents in large print, braille, or audio versions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org