Do You Want To Find Out More?
Call, text or email:
T: 07443 814 190 or 07584 773 328
Supporting parents and kinship carers to increase their income through employment.
What is the Family Finances Support?
We will help you increase your financial wellbeing through employment. You will be paired with a Family Finances Adviser to help identify and achieve your goals. The adviser will help you connect with the support available across the city.
- 1:1 coaching, to help you navigate the support available across Glasgow.
- Working with your entire family to find the right support for your needs.
- Working in partnership with support services to help you achieve your goals
- Free, flexible and will last for as long as needed.
How can the adviser help me?
Advisers can provide a wide range of support including access to:
- financial services
- training and learning
- employment opportunities
The support will be designed to meet your needs, by taking the following steps:
- Create an action plan of goals, unique to you
- Support to achieve goals, advisers work with a range of support services across the city
- Ongoing support for as long as you need
Do you want to find out more?
Call, text or email the contact details below:
T: 07443 814 190 • 07584 773 328