Family Finance Support
Do You Want To Find Out More?
Call, text or email: T: 07443 814 190 or 07584 773 328 E: email@example.com
Supporting parents and kinship carers to increase their income through employment.
What is the Family Finances Support?
We will work with you to increase your financial wellbeing and earnings through working. You will be paired with a Family Finances Key Worker to help achieve your goals. The key worker will help you connect with the support available across the city.
- 1:1 coaching, to help you navigate the support available across Glasgow.
- Working with your entire family to find the right support for your needs.
- Working in partnership with support services to help you achieve your goals
- Free, flexible and will last for as long as needed.
How can the advisor help me?
Advisors can provide a wide range of support including access to:
- financial services
- training and learning
- employment opportunities
The support will be designed to meet your needs, by taking the following steps:
• Create an action plan of goals, unique to you
• Support to achieve goals, key workers work with a range of support services across the city
• Ongoing support for as long as you need
Who can access this support?
Parents and kinship carers who are looking for support to improve their employability can get in touch to see how the Family Finances Service can help you. We can work with the following groups:
- Lone parents or kinship carers
- Parents or kinship carers under the age of 25
- Parents or kinship carers from black and minority ethnic backgrounds
- Parents or kinship carers with disabilities, or those who have a child with a disability
- Parents or kinship carers with three or more children under 16
- Parents or kinship carers with a child under the age of one
Do you want to find out more?
Call, text or email the contact details below:
T: 07443 814 190 • 07584 773 328