Macmillan Cancer Support
- Box office telephone
- Dates and times
- 30th Jan 2023 - 31st Dec 2024
- All ages
If you or someone you care about has been diagnosed with
cancer, we're here to help. Macmillan Cancer Support at Glasgow Life Libraries offer a free and
confidential service, providing emotional, practical and financial support to
anyone who is affected by cancer. So whatever cancer throws your way, we're
here for you.
Drop in to any of our free sessions on the days and times below:
Click on a library below for venue information.
- Pollok Library - every Monday from 11am-3pm
- Parkhead Library - every Monday from 11am -1pm
- Royston Library - every Tuesday from 2pm-4pm
- The Mitchell Library - every Tuesday from 11am-1pm
- Castlemilk Library - every Thursday from 11am-1pm
- Dennistoun Library - every Thursday from 1pm-3pm
- Drumchapel Library- every second Friday from 11am to 1pm (starting 27 October 2023)
- Partick Library - every Saturday from 11am-1pm
Alternatively you can contact us on 0141 287 2903, email email@example.com or visit our website.